How do I set up an appointment?
To set up an appointment, or if you have any questions, you can call Jennifer at 406-570-3547 or contact her through an online form..
Do you accept my insurance?
Jennifer currently accepts Medicaid, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Alligance and Cigna insurance at this time. She is working on contracts with other Pacific Source. She is a licensed therapist so many of her clients have been reimbursed for her services as an out of network provider.
If you are seeking therapy please check with your insurance company to see if therapy services are covered or if they will reimburse for an out of network provider.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
· Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
· What is my deductible and has it been met?
· Is Jennifer Viciedo a preferred provider in my network?
· How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
· What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
$135 for a 60 minute session.
Jennifer accepts cash and check.
She has a limited number of sliding fee appointments available for clients who are committed to therapy.
What if I need to cancel my appointment?
If you cannot make your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified Jennifer at 406-570-3547 at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Will my sessions be confidential?
In general, the law protects the confidentiality of all communications between a client and psychotherapist. No information is disclosed without prior written permission from the client.
However, there are some exceptions required by law to this rule. Exceptions include:
· Suspected child abuse or dependant adult or elder abuse. The therapist is required to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
· If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person. The therapist is required to notify the police.
· If a client intends to harm himself or herself. The therapist will make every effort to work with the individual to ensure their safety. However, if an individual does not cooperate, additional measures may need to be taken.
What is a counseling session?
Counseling is a comprehensive approach to addressing mental health needs. Jennifer’s practices are built around the understanding that many individuals and families benefit significantly from specialized mental health care.